Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2/52


Is This Love by Bob Marley & The Wailers on Grooveshark

* Quick update to The 52 Project.  Not only will I be adding music to the posts,  I've decided to try and incorporate pictures of Kyle and I as often as I can.  We won't be in all of the weeks but I wanted to give it my best :-)

"A portrait of my family, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Kingston:  Reading at a second grade level (he's in 1st)
Coltrane:  Being 4 suits him, he is getting sweeter by the minute.
Kyle:  Signed the top rated receiver that he wanted, and took his first yoga class with me.
Abby:  Just turned 32, new year, possibilities are endless.

4 comments:

  1. I always look forward to your photographs. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Patti!!! Hope you're enjoying this beautiful weather.

      Delete
  2. All of your photos are beautiful but the one of you just takes my breath away! What a gorgeous shot and a beautiful family :)

    Also, great song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Jessica!!! Still reeling from your #boldbrilliantbeautiful post!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS